Re: SC 3.2.2 and table with changing columns

On 07/05/2021 11:51, Mattia Gentilini wrote:
> I have a table which is first loaded with a default set of columns. User
> can change columns visibility using a side menu with checkboxes; when
> user toggles a column, the table is updated with the added/removed column.
>
> Is this column update to be considered as a change of context, thus
> requiring me to advise the user of it, according to Success Criterion
> 3.2.2 of WCAG 2.1?

I'd say no. While it's a change of the specific content, it's not a
change that significantly changes the meaning/purpose of the page enough
to be confusing.

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux