Re: typeahead film search accessibility

On 04/05/2021 17:41, bryan rasmussen wrote:
> yeah I guess I should describe it more as a gray - it's a lighter
> color at least on my computer.

oh, do you mean the actual placeholder/skeleton image/item placeholder
before it gets populated with an image? I thought you meant the whole
search results area flashed a lighter colour.

ok, if your concern is just the placeholders...I subjectively don't
think they should be causing any issues themselves. though you may want
to suggest adding perhaps a slight delay between when the user has last
typed a character to when the results are shown, which would minimise
the chance of the user constantly seeing updating things as they type
which may be distracting - perhaps not Three Flashes seizure inducing,
but certainly distracting in the general sense).

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux