Re: Aria roles

In some of those cases is may lead to something happening that is not
expected; for example, if something appears as a radio button but functions
as a link, then a user clicking on the radio is not expecting a new page to
load. In that case I'd look to 3.2.2 On Input- a user thinks they are only
changing a field, but then a new page loads, which is a "change of context."

Laura