Re: WCAG 2.1 questions

> Actually, we’d like to know the list of country where WCAG standards are
mandatory by law or policy

I have not found a comprehensive up-to-date single source to answer this,
but you can get a pretty good picture by combining sources. The Twitter
thread <https://twitter.com/mgifford/status/1308405556667875330?s=19> that
I mentioned links to these sources:

   - Web Accessibility Laws & Policies <https://www.w3.org/WAI/policies/> —
    W3C
   - Digital Accessibility Laws Around the Globe
   <https://www.lflegal.com/2013/05/gaad-legal/> — Lainey Feingold
   - ICT A11y by Region
   <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hsl9iKoS77nVFt5_udyCxahkqnpTpbzu4sPO_zuZeRw/edit?usp=sharing>
    — my research