Re: Accessible captchas

The W3C link Janina posted mentions Honey Pots very briefly, but I have
successfully recommended that method for years. I give the team the
explanation of how CAPTCHA is not accessible to all users, and ask them to
use the Honey Pot option. The very strict security teams I worked with have
approved it, usually with the caveat that if malicious activity breaks
through the Honey Pot, they will switch to CAPTCHA. Of the projects that
required "CAPTCHA-like security," 100% of them have successfully
implemented and used the Honey Pot method.