(unknown charset) Re: Accessible captchas

I resonate with this stance.
speaking personally, I am always thankful when I find either a honey pot,
or  a  question when appropriate.
There is a site dedicated to Harry Potter fanfiction that uses questions
about the series for their verification.
That Google is encouraging, with increasingly frustrating  issues, that
the only way to security is via captcha is frankly a profound
disappointment.
Kare