From: Mary Brougher <mbrougher@benderconsult.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 8:54 AM
To: Mary Brougher <mbrougher@benderconsult.com>
Subject: Strategic Leader in Accessibility Survey

I hope you are well...odd times for sure!

I am quickly sharing this link with a group of you. I serve on a committee with the International Association of Accessibility Professionals to build a Strategic Leader in Accessibility Certification and completion of this survey is important to validate our work. Please consider completing the survey and forwarding it to as many folks as you can who spend time in the digital accessibility leadership space.

The IAAP Strategic Leader in Accessibility ("SLiA") Taskforce<https://www.accessibilityassociation.org/content.asp?contentid=607> has completed its Job Task Analysis Survey, available in English<https://accessibilityassociation.formstack.com/forms/iaap_job_task_analysis_survey_slia_english>, Arabic<https://accessibilityassociation.formstack.com/forms/iaap_job_task_analysis_survey_slia_arabic>, and Spanish<https://connections.accessibilityassociation.org/communities/%20%20https:/accessibilityassociation.formstack.com/forms/iaap_job_task_analysis_survey_slia_spanish>.  Please be sure to complete the survey in the language of choice before the extended deadline of March 31, 2020.

Have a great day and be well!

Best,
Mary

"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." Sir Winston Churchill

Mary Brougher | EVP, Operations
Bender Consulting Services, Inc.
3 Penn Center West, Suite 223 | Pittsburgh, PA 15276
412.787.8567  (office)
mbrougher@benderconsult.com<mailto:mbrougher@benderconsult.com>
www.benderconsult.com<http://www.benderconsult.com>

[Linkedin logo and link]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/bender-consulting-services-inc/>[Twitter logo and link]<https://twitter.com/>[Instagram logo and link]<https://www.instagram.com/benderconsulting/>[Facebook logo and link]<https://www.facebook.com/benderconsultingservices/>[Disability Owned Business Certification Logo][Itunes logo and link to disabilty matters]<https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/disability-matters/id419233724?mt=2>