(unknown charset) Re: Sight loss, orientation and mobility and metaphors for web navigation

Speaking personally, I am unsure why one  individuals  choices would apply
to anyone else, just because a label may be shared.
granted, if the metaphors are for individuals seeking a frame of
reference,  associated with their own backgrounds,  would not landmarks and
signs / labels, be more of a context?  after all, so many individual
factors  can influence o &m  that  seeking a universal pattern seems more
detrimental than anything else.
Karen