Re: Including audio description in YouTube and Vimeo videos

Depending on the content, you could:

(1) Include description in the single audio track. This works well for some
content, such as a narrated product demo.

(2) Provide two copies of the video. Provide audio description in the
single audio track of one of the videos. In text near each video, hyperlink
to the other copy.

Solution #2 does not fully meet accessibility technical criteria, but it's
a good functional workaround for the constraints you listed.

Mitchell Evan
+1 (510) 375-6104
mtchllvn@gmail.com
Twitter: @mitchellrevan