Re: quick link to recent captcha guidelines?

Hi Karen,

Inaccessibility of CAPTCHA: Alternatives to Visual Turing Tests on the Web
W3C Working Group Note
https://www.w3.org/TR/turingtest/

"2.1.3 Logic Puzzles
... Simple mathematical or word puzzles ...
...The use of logic puzzles as a CAPTCHA technique, however, introduces substantial barriers to access for people with language, learning or cognitive disabilities. An individual with dyscalculia will understandably find even simple arithmetic puzzles challenging. ...
"
-- https://www.w3.org/TR/turingtest/#logic-puzzles

Hope that helps.

Best,