Re: Would incorrectly implemented landmarks constitute a WCAG failure?

On 08/05/2019 16:22, Lisa Louise Davis (Aquent LLC) wrote:
> Thank you, Patrick. I appreciate your quick response.
>
> Is there any kind of landmark failure that you'd consider a hard WCAG failure?

Probably things that are outright wrong (like adding role="main" to
something that's actually footer-style content, or saying something's a
navigation landmark when it's just a static banner with a logo, or similar).

Patrick H. Lauke