From: Kelly Childs [mailto:kelly@schoolwebmasters.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 9:15 AM
To: Batusic, Mario
Cc: Charles 'chaals' (McCathie) Nevile; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org; Steve Green
Subject: Re: Section 508 Auditing

Sorry about that. I was referring to the Office of Civil Rights. Our audit clients typically have requested an audit because they received a complaint from the Office of Civil Rights in the US. For those who have not received a complaint, we still provide them with the same information so they are able to make an informed decision on their own.

Thanks!