Re: Section 508 Auditing

Sorry about that. I was referring to the Office of Civil Rights. Our audit
clients typically have requested an audit because they received a complaint
from the Office of Civil Rights in the US. For those who have not received
a complaint, we still provide them with the same information so they are
able to make an informed decision on their own.

Thanks!

--

*Kelly Childs*

*Director of Website Accessibility*

888.750.4556, option 7

[image: Visit School Webmasters Social Sites]
<http://www.schoolwebmasters.com/Contact_Us>