Re: User Stylesheets are Assistive Technology

I think a major issue with user stylesheets is that there are no stable
CSS-APIs that you could work against. A user-stylesheet is basically a
monkey-patch that will break on a regular basis.

In order to get this working reliably we would have to convince authors
to trat their CSS as a public interface and announce breaking changes
early on. I am not sure this reasonable.

tobias