Re: [White paper] A11Y Wars: The Accessibility Interpretation Problem

This is very interesting. I have not analyzed it completely yet, but I
notices a few things.

   - Wars seems a little extreme. We all find ourselves in all of the roles
   you describe at given times. So, I say it is tension that can turn to anger.
   - We do need to be careful about what we call "ideal". My own example of
   avoiding horizontal scrolling was thought to be "ideal", when, in fact, it
   was necessary. I would say "ideal" is a very important consideration, but
   when significant user complaints reoccur the community should start to
   consider moving things from "ideal" to necessary. We need a more dynamic
   way to review and migrate priorities.
   - I like the peace plan (anger management). Role awareness is so
   important.

Finally, I'd just like to applaud your courage for putting this out there.
Just the classification work is valuable. The document is thoughtful,
respectful and really useful.

Thank you both, Best, Wayne