Re: empty table code and screen reader

Thank you Alan,

Yes we do have the focus for "“skip to content” and not always hidden.

I was checking a page (just googled)  Accessible Data Tables
<http://pauljadam.com/demos/data-tables.html#heading><path:
http://pauljadam.com/demos/data-tables.html#heading5 > and was also trying
my NVDA, and found it confusing! when the cell is empty it reads: column
heading, then…nothing

Am I doing something wrong or  over complicating it?

Thanks again

--

----- Digital Signature -----

*Mohsen Mahjoobnia, *Accessible Home Consultant

MDes, Inclusive Design, OCAD University

*RE**/**MAX* *Ultimate* *Realty Inc. Brokerage,*

1739 Bayview Ave.| Toronto, ON M6J