From: Mohsen Mahjoobnia
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2017 1:46 PM
To: ALAN SMITH
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: empty table code and screen reader

Thank you Alan,

Yes we do have the focus for "“skip to content” and not always hidden.

I was checking a page (just googled)  Accessible Data Tables <path: http://pauljadam.com/demos/data-tables.html#heading5 > and was also trying my NVDA, and found it confusing! when the cell is empty it reads: column heading, then…nothing

Am I doing something wrong or  over complicating it?

Thanks again