Re: ARIA menubar with Mac voiceOver screen reader

Hi Lars,

What part of the example is not working for you? Are you using Voice Over with Safari, or some other browser?

The recommended keyboard interactions are working for me.

I do hear some semantics about being on a “menu", and or on a "menu item". I get “menu” when arrowing through the top-level items. I got “menu item” only once when I landed on the first top-level item. Not sure if VO is suppose to repeat the roles of each item and child item. Perhaps this depends on one's VO verbosity settings.

Taliesin