Re: Braille readers read Arial font characters incorrectly

Thanks David
Please note this is not a problem I have encountered at any stage in the
past nearly twenty years of designing and building websites, but I was
curious to see if anyone else had come across anything like the gentleman
in the focus group described.

Your reply confirms my suspicions that the person, who claims they had been
on some course, had misunderstood a piece of information. Personally, I
could not see (a) how any of the basic characters could be misunderstood,
regardless of font set, and even more so (b) why it should be influenced by
font which is a visual effect.

Kindest regards, Harry