Re: W3C Failures - test page

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 11:37:18 -0600
To: Joe Chidzik <joe.chidzik@abilitynet.org.uk>, WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Cc: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Hi Joe,

W3C WAI's Before and After Demonstration (BAD) at
	<https://www.w3.org/WAI/demos/bad/Overview.html>
includes many of the failures, but is not intended to be comprehensive.

We do plan to update BAD, and will probably include some more &/or different failures. Currently we don't plan to includes all failures, although we can consider that. Let us know if you're interested in helping with the project. :-)

Best,
~Shawn
<https://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>