Re: W3C Failures - test page

Hi Joe,

W3C WAI's Before and After Demonstration (BAD) at
	<https://www.w3.org/WAI/demos/bad/Overview.html>
includes many of the failures, but is not intended to be comprehensive.

We do plan to update BAD, and will probably include some more &/or different failures. Currently we don't plan to includes all failures, although we can consider that. Let us know if you're interested in helping with the project. :-)

Best,
~Shawn
<https://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>