Re: W3C Failures - test page

Hi,

The BenToWeb project, which ran from 2004 to 2007, produced test suites
for WCAG 2.0 <http://www.bentoweb.org/ts.html>. Unfortunately, the
project ended before WCAG reached recommendation stage. The latest
version of the BenToWeb test suite was based on the 17 May 2007 draft of
WCAG 2 and is available on GitHub under the (very liberal) BenToWeb
Public License: <https://github.com/webcc/bentoweb-wcag20-test-suite-v3>.

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe
Akademischer Mitarbeiter

“I drink tea and I know things.”
Falsely attributed to Christophe Lannister.