Re: Are All Capital Letters accessible?

Here's are some short articles that counter the initial Myth
<http://www.blog.theteamw.com/2009/12/23/100-things-you-should-know-about-people-19-its-a-myth-that-all-capital-letters-are-inherently-harder-to-read/>
one. Not peer reviewed, but supports many of the points made already.

   - Writing readable content (and why All Caps is so hard to read)
   <https://www.mity.com.au/blog/writing-readable-content-and-why-all-caps-is-so-hard-to-read>
    [1]
   - Why Text in All Caps Is Hard for Users to Read
   <http://uxmovement.com/content/all-caps-hard-for-users-to-read/> [2]
   - How We Read <https://alistapart.com/article/how-we-read> [3]

And personally, I find them harder to read!

Andrew

[1]
https://www.mity.com.au/blog/writing-readable-content-and-why-all-caps-is-so-hard-to-read
[2] http://uxmovement.com/content/all-caps-hard-for-users-to-read/