Re: Cathy O'Connor of paypal?

I understand Patrick.
Indeed I started here hoping Ms O'Connor was connected to the efforts
here, in terms of accessibility because there   are millions of Paypal
customers, many of whom benefit directly from wacg 2.0.
I would love to address my a accessibility questions to someone at paypal
responsible for access  elsewhere...but there  seems not to be a contact.
Ideas?
Karen