Re: WCAG 2.0 and EN 301 549

From: Andrew Arch <andrew.arch@digital.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 09:21:58 +1000
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Thanks all for this discussion. The question of what happens when WCAG
changes is timely as Australia is in the process of adopting EN 301-549 [1,
2] - I'll certainly raise this with some people on the Standards Australia
committee.

Andrew

[1] http://bit.ly/2cOyTpE (PDF from Standards Australia)
[2]