Re: Creating personas for WAI site redesign

To paraphrase: "feel free not to participate, unlike those who are
willing to help and spread the word"

Is this really your response to a valid comment about whether or not a
particular question in the questionnaire is appropriate? That seems
rather dismissive, sorry.

Perhaps a better response could have been: "Sorry, we didn't realise
that some people may find that question inappropriate. We'll remove it /
add a third "prefer not to say"/"other" option..."

--
Patrick H. Lauke