Re: Screen Reader Survey for User Research Class

I'm terribly sorry to hear that it wasn't accessible for you. I'm a student
and am just starting to learn about accessibility, therefore I don't
entirely have the hang of it yet. I consulted a few people who use screen
readers to see which survey tool was accessible to use before starting the
project. At the end I went with Google Form because it allowed anyone to
access, as opposed to Catalyst, a survey tool my school provide.
However it seems like it is not accessible for everyone.

So I have a few questions regarding the feedback:

   1. Can you tell me what was inaccessible about it so I can make sure it
   doesn't happen again?
   2. What survey tools do you usually use that are accessible?
   3. For the problems you encountered, have that happened with Google Form
   before?

Thank you!

*ANH HUA*
College of Engineering
University of Washington | Class of 2017
Human Centered Design and Engineering
anhhua@uw.edu