RE: Screen Reader Survey for User Research Class

I am using JAWS 16 and the latest version of Internet Explorer.

The survey is formatted oddly and is somewhat difficult to use:

1 Radio button fields are difficult to make a selection - sometimes using the ENTER key selects an option, sometimes using the SPACE BAR appears to make a selection and sometimes neither seem to work - and, generally, using either tends to bounce the cursor to the bottom of the field

2 Radio button fields should read "checked" when an option is checked, but these fields say "radio button not checked selected" when an option is checked

3   Generally, the checkbox fields work properly, i.e., a user can use the SPACE BAR to check and uncheck an option

4 The checkbox fields also read correctly, i.e., the screen reader says, "check box checked" for a checkbox that is checked

5 However, the field labels for the questions using checkboxes  bleed into each checkbox option, so, for example, in the What devices do you use a screen reader with? question, each option is prefaced with "What devices do you use a screen reader with?" - very cumbersome

6  In the If you have a preference, why do you prefer one over the other? question, when entering text, pausing after typing causes the screen reader to speak "If you have a preference, why do you prefer one over the other?" - very odd and cumbersome - this also happens in the edit field associated with "Is there anything else you would like to share about mobile browsing experience with screen readers?" and the edit field for "Regarding your answer to the last question, why do you feel that way?"

7 #6  does not happen in any of the Other edit fields