Re: WCAG Next Possible Models

I would prefer the term "Future Success Criterion" or something that sounds more like a future requirement than "Best Practice" which to me sounds like a "Nice to have", "Above and beyond" recommendation only.

But I like the idea of getting developers to implement WCAG 2.1 SC’s now rather than later.

Thanks!

Paul J. Adam
Accessibility Evangelist
www.deque.com