Re: WCAG Next Possible Models

From: Paul J. Adam <paul.adam@deque.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 10:09:01 -0500
Cc: John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com>, Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>, "Macintosh, Kristy (OMAFRA)" <Kristy.Macintosh@ontario.ca>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL <ryladog@gmail.com>
I would prefer the term "Future Success Criterion" or something that sounds more like a future requirement than "Best Practice" which to me sounds like a "Nice to have", "Above and beyond" recommendation only.

But I like the idea of getting developers to implement WCAG 2.1 SC’s now rather than later.

Thanks!

Paul J. Adam
Accessibility Evangelist
www.deque.com