Re: Accessibility for trustworthiness indicators

Hi Daisuke,

You can find the workshop paper (WIP) at the following URL:

http://znjp.com/pubs/conference/2015/07/22/WIPS/

Seven participants were interviewed. The researcher is currently
documenting results. She would be interested in discussing the work with
you. Her contact information is on the paper.

Best,
Thaddeus