Re: Error Handling Best Practice?

From: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 12:43:43 -0500
To: "Patrick H. Lauke" <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Cc: Alistair Garrison <alistair.j.garrison@gmail.com>, Michiel Bijl <michiel@agosto.nl>, "Balusani, Shirisha" <sirib@uillinois.edu>, "ajaysharma89003@gmail.com" <ajaysharma89003@gmail.com>, Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Android/talkback is way behind on for accessibility. It's like Apple was in
2007.

It is not currently taken seriously by the blind community from what I can
see. Google needs to figure this out... When you say "due to the number of
users on Android..." I wouldn't say there are many blind users, and those
who do, use Android  as a second device ...

Working people and serious students who are blind currently use iPhone.
There is no other option, really...

I wish this wasn't the case but it is, I think.

David & Kirsten MacDonald