Re: Windows 10, oh boy found it.

From: Oscar Cao <oscar.cao@live.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 09:59:57 +0000
To: "Patrick H. Lauke" <redux@splintered.co.uk>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sorry. The keys are both WIN keys, not CTRL. Mac keyboard confuses me even after all these years.

Sent from Outlook Mobile

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 1:57 AM -0800, "Patrick H. Lauke" <redux@splintered.co.uk> wrote:

On 21/12/2015 09:48, Oscar Cao wrote:
> That's the same place as previous Windows - no?

Windows 10 has new modern app (formerly "metro") "Settings" application
that takes care of most high-level settings. You have to dig a bit
deeper to get to the actual traditional "Control Panel". I assume this
is what caused Wayne's initial confusion - and admittedly, even I often
get lost between what's available in Settings and what's still only in
Control Panel.

> On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 1:38 AM -0800, "Patrick H. Lauke"
> <redux@splintered.co.uk <mailto:redux@splintered.co.uk>> wrote:
>
> On 21/12/2015 07:17, Michiel Bijl wrote:
>  > Out of interest, where is it now?
>
> Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Display >  Make text
> and other items larger or smaller

> --
> Patrick H. Lauke
>
> www.splintered.co.uk <http://www.splintered.co.uk> |