Re: Windows 10, oh boy found it.

Sorry. The keys are both WIN keys, not CTRL. Mac keyboard confuses me even after all these years.

Sent from Outlook Mobile

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 1:57 AM -0800, "Patrick H. Lauke" <redux@splintered.co.uk> wrote:

On 21/12/2015 09:48, Oscar Cao wrote:
> That's the same place as previous Windows - no?

Windows 10 has new modern app (formerly "metro") "Settings" application
that takes care of most high-level settings. You have to dig a bit
deeper to get to the actual traditional "Control Panel". I assume this
is what caused Wayne's initial confusion - and admittedly, even I often
get lost between what's available in Settings and what's still only in
Control Panel.

> On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 1:38 AM -0800, "Patrick H. Lauke"
> <redux@splintered.co.uk <mailto:redux@splintered.co.uk>> wrote:
>
> On 21/12/2015 07:17, Michiel Bijl wrote:
>  > Out of interest, where is it now?
>
> Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Display >  Make text
> and other items larger or smaller

> --
> Patrick H. Lauke
>
> www.splintered.co.uk <http://www.splintered.co.uk> |