Re: Windows 10, oh boy found it.

On 21/12/2015 09:48, Oscar Cao wrote:
> That's the same place as previous Windows - no?

Windows 10 has new modern app (formerly "metro") "Settings" application
that takes care of most high-level settings. You have to dig a bit
deeper to get to the actual traditional "Control Panel". I assume this
is what caused Wayne's initial confusion - and admittedly, even I often
get lost between what's available in Settings and what's still only in
Control Panel.

> On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 1:38 AM -0800, "Patrick H. Lauke"
> <redux@splintered.co.uk <mailto:redux@splintered.co.uk>> wrote:
>
> On 21/12/2015 07:17, Michiel Bijl wrote:
>  > Out of interest, where is it now?
>
> Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Display >  Make text
> and other items larger or smaller

> --
> Patrick H. Lauke
>
> www.splintered.co.uk <http://www.splintered.co.uk> |