Re: Recommended FOSS CMS for accessability?

Hi,

I realise I'm coming to this discussion rather late but I just wanted to
say that I collected some links about this topic at
<http://cstrobbe.github.io/AccessibilityResources/contentmanagement.html>.
(The site is work in progress, though).

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe
Akademischer Mitarbeiter

“It is possible to make a living making free software for freedom
instead of closed-source proprietary malware for cops.”
Jacob Appelbaum,
<http://dissenter.firedoglake.com/2012/12/28/jacob-appelbaum-on-resisting-the-surveillance-state/>