Re: Flash C5 and accessiblity

From: J. Albert Bowden <jalbertbowden@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 08:32:06 -0400
To: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Cc: Lisa Yayla <Lisa.Yayla@statped.no>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
supposedly flash player 11 is accessible for development....
http://www.adobe.com/accessibility/products/flash.html
that said, i would contact adobe's accessibility team and ask them
specifically.....there's a contact link in the right column of that document

--
J. Albert Bowden II

jalbertbowden@gmail.com

http://bowdenweb.com/