RE: Flash C5 and accessiblity

From: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 12:47:33 +0000
To: "J. Albert Bowden" <jalbertbowden@gmail.com>
CC: Lisa Yayla <Lisa.Yayla@statped.no>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Flash Player 11 is the runtime, and does support accessibility on Windows systems for simple controls and textual information, but that is different from the authoring tool which is what I believe was being asked about.  I believe that if you ask the Adobe accessibility team you’ll get the same answer.  ☺
AWK