Re: Flash C5 and accessiblity

From: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 12:11:41 +0000
To: Lisa Yayla <Lisa.Yayla@statped.no>
CC: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
It probably isn't the best forum but the quick answer is probably not. If a user is visually impaired but with some amount of vision they might be able to use it with difficulty but if completely blind probably not. I say probably because there are always people that figure out ways to accomplish things that seem impossible, but I do believe that the challenges are severe with tis authoring tool.

Awk

Sent from my iPad