Re: What are these "many applications" ??

		Phill wrote:

> instead of
>         <title>Company name - Product category - product name - part name
> use
>         <title>Part name - product name - product category - Company name
>
> Also, If using "bread crumb trails", I would also recommend that the
> title of the page match the entries in the bread crumb trail

I usually recommend to use the more specific part that describes the
topic of the document, next the site name, and only after that the
category or path to the document. This is because I think that the
truncated text should contain the site info, since it can be more
important to me to know the vendor's name than the category.

Example:

1. iPhone 5, under Smartphones in Mobile devices in Electronics, at
Amazon.com

2. iPhone 5 at Amazon.com, in Electronics, Mobile Devices, Smartphones

If the first one gets truncated, the name of the shop will be lost, and
I think it is much more important than the different categories where
the product is classified into.

Regards,
Ramón.