From: Felix Miata [mailto:mrmazda@earthlink.net]
Sent: 01 March 2012 12:46
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: youtube accessibility

On 2012/03/01 12:18 (GMT) Gavin Thomas composed:

> When I demoed the vision austrailia embedded example and the icant accessible youtube player ( http://icant.co.uk/easy-youtube/)  to 2 blind students in the university they were amazed they could search and play videos. They said this was a great.

That's fine for completely blind people dependent on screen readers. How does it help average over-40 vision people or those under 40 whose vision is less than average but better than dependence on a screen reader?
--
"The wise are known for their understanding, and pleasant words are persuasive." Proverbs 16:21 (New Living Translation)

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/