Re: Evaluating an iframe-based website

Yes, but as an accessibility company that provides certification labels,
we cannot -and do not want to- give a label without conforming at least
to Level A (and most of the time to level Double-A, since this is the
legal requirement).

Moreover, if one of the pages that is loaded inside the iframe fails
fails all success criteria, the whole website will be considered to
fail, since the URL is the same. Thus, it would be impossible to say
that the site meets any SC.

At the same time, our clients do not understand very well that a single
content loaded in the iframe can imply that 10.000+ compliant contents
have to be marked as "fail" because there is a single URL.

Maybe we need a better definition of "Web page" for WCAG 3.0...

Regards,
Ramón.