RE: Evaluating an iframe-based website

Ramon,

> In conclusion, and regarding the "iframe case", we need to specify in
the label what contents conform to WCAG 2.0 and what contents do not. If
the "full page" requirement means that we cannot exclude any of the
contents within the central iframe, we cannot provide any type of label,
since there is no conforming page.

WCAG does encourage sites to indicate what success criteria are met even
if conformance is not met for a particular level.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/#conformance-reqs

Jonathan