Re: Evaluating an iframe-based website

Not exactly, since the title can be dynamically changed using JavaScript
(although of course they are not doing it now).

My question comes because I feel that I cannot consider the iframe-based
content as separate from its parent, because it could lead to failures
that would not exist when this content is in context (for example,
heading structure, links purpose, multiple ways...). So I cannot
separate the iframe from its context, but at the same it sounds a bit
hard to me that one failure in one of the pages would imply the whole
website (the single URI) to fail.

Thanks,
Ramón.