 From: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Sent: Tuesday, 21 February 2012, 16:49
Subject: Re: Text-to-speech feature: a real help ?

On 21/02/2012 16:37, David Best wrote:
> For those users
> that have user browser agent tools, there is little value, but for those
> that do not and have less experience in navigation, might consider it a
> helpful feature.

Give a man a fish...

Wondering if it would be more helpful to point them to some resource that lists available tools for them, to make browsing on ALL sites better suited for them. I remember hassling Jonathan (heh) about making the MyWebMyWay resources independent of the BBC site back in his days there http://www.bbc.co.uk/accessibility/ ... I've not kept up with it, but I wonder if there's a similar resource (not attached to an existing web property) that could be linked to?

-- Patrick H. Lauke