Re: Fw: Afternoon Update: Accuser Details Lewd Behavior by Cain

Ok, as interesting as this is...is this really the point of this mailing
list? Making sure that your email client displays certain newsletters
correctly for you? Don't want to come off as Mr Grumpypants, but I'm
sure there's better ways to waste the time of 100s of worldwide
subscribers to this list...

--
Patrick H. Lauke