From: "NYTimes.com" <nytdirect@nytimes.com>
To: <gfmueden@verizon.net>
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 4:17 PM
Subject: Afternoon Update: Accuser Details Lewd Behavior by Cain

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/07/accuser-details-lewd-behavior-by-cain/?nl=afternoonupdate&emc=aua2

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/07/accuser-details-lewd-behavior-by-cain/?nl=afternoonupdate&emc=aua2#postComment

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/13/magazine/on-the-ropes-with-herman-cain.html?nl=afternoonupdate&emc=aua2

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/08/world/europe/greek-leaders-reach-deal-to-form-a-new-government.html?nl=afternoonupdate&emc=aua2