Re: Null alt tags for decorative images - Technique H67

Then, should screen readers provide an option to read all the URLs of CSS background images?

People can also use CSS to shut up checkers, or they simply use CSS sprites or other CSS images that convey relevant information.

Maybe my "problem" is that I trust designers using the technologies according to their specifications (smile)

Regards,
Ramón.