Re: Null alt tags for decorative images - Technique H67

Hi Richard,

the list of cases where an a null alt should be used in "HTML5: Techniques
for providing useful text alternatives" [1] may be helpful in understanding
why disallowing inline img elements with null attributes is not practical.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/html5/alt-techniques/#secm3

Regards
Stevef