From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Peter Krantz
Sent: Thursday, 31 March 2011 10:18 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Examples of WCAG 2 implementations in national web guidelines?

Hi!

We are working on implementing WCAG 2 in our national web guidelines
for public sector websites. The guidelines encompass more than
accessibility (user centric development process requirements, minority
language law requirements, various technical stuff).

I would be grateful for information on other national web guidelines
and how they have incorporated WCAG 2. As a portal requirement for a
specific level? Or did you implement a subset only (as indicated in [1])?

Was it a successful approach?

Regards,

Peter Krantz
Sweden

[1]: http://www.w3.org/TR/UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20/appendixA.html

Vision Australia's Seeing Eye Dogs have been assisting people who are blind or have low vision to get around safely for more than 50 years. Help us to celebrate these amazing dogs on International Seeing Eye Dog Day, Wednesday 27 April by calling 1300 84 74 66 to donate.

ABN: 67 108 391 831  ACN: 108 391 831

Vision Australia is a partnership between people who are blind, sighted or have low vision. We are united by our passion that people who are blind or have low vision will have access to and fully participate in every part of life they choose.

This email (including its attachments) is confidential and may contain legally privileged material or personal information. If you are not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, copy, disseminate or print the email or any information in it. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately and delete the email and any copies.

Vision Australia is not responsible for any changes made to a document other than those made by Vision Australia or for the effect of the changes to the document's meaning. Vision Australia accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachments due to viruses, interference, interception, corruption or unauthorised access.