Re: Examples of WCAG 2 implementations in national web guidelines?

Peter,

The AnySurfer checklist contains all requirements from WCAG2.0 level A.
We tried to structure them comprehensively. Applying WCAG2.0 always involves
interpretation. We tried to incorporate all level A requirements and to not
go beyond them, but it remains an interpretation.

AnySurfer is a project run by a non-profit organisation. In many contracts
AnySurfer compliance is stipulated but there is no legislation put in place.
The AnySurfer checklist is a de facto standard in Belgium, but it is not
officially "adopted" by the government.

Kind regards

Bart Simons
--
AnySurfer - Quality mark for accessible websites in Belgium
http://www.anysurfer.be