Re: Accessible applet and device

Hi Angela,

When you say that the application will be used by a certain category
of professionals, do you mean that it will be used only within a
specific organisation?
Even when an application is used only within a specific organisation,
that does not make it automatically accessible. If this organisation
does not make sure that there are accessible user agents AND that the
applet is supported by the users'/employees' assistive technology
(for those who need AT), the applet technology can't be considered
accessibility-supported according to WCAG 2.0 (notice the AND
operator in the definition of accessibility-supported:
<http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/#accessibility-supporteddef>).

Best regards,

Christophe Strobbe

--