Re: Order of items on form

Victoria,

1. The search box in the upper left hand corner does not have a label.

2. Here are some links to free tools that you may want to share with people at the conference to check web pages for accessibility features::

Functional Accessibility Evaluator
http://fae.cita.illinois.edu

Firefox Accessibility Extension

Jon